(Re)Introducing the Teacher Tapp 10k Prize Draw
You were so excited to hit the milestone of 10,000 teachers Tapping each day that we wanted to recreate the buzz! So this summer EVERY TIME we have 10,000 responses, we’ll send one lucky Tappster a mystery merch bundle to celebrate!
Achieving 10,000 responses help us produce high quality research, AND we can ensure loads of teachers voices are heard by those in power (yes, we’re talking to you Gillian Keegan!)
- The competition is open to all teachers working in a school in the United Kingdom who use the Teacher Tapp app.
- Entrants must be resident of the UK.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this offer.
- Only one Teacher Tapp log-in is eligible per person for this competition. If we have reason to believe that a user is running multiple Teacher Tapp accounts we reserve the right not to award tickets on any account.
- The competition period is from 3.30pm 1st of August 2023 until 3.30pm on 1st September 2023.
- The draw will be made at 3:45pm on each date when 10,000 responses are received (e.g. if 10,000+ responses are entered between 3.30pm on 1st August and 3.30pm on 2nd August, a draw will be made at 3.45pm on 2nd August).
- All Teacher Tapp users who answered all questions on the day where 10,000 responses are recieved will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected using a random prize generator.
- The winner will be notified of their prize via their Teacher Tapp app within 24 hours of the prize being drawn.
- The winner will receive a Teacher Tapp mystery merch bundle.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
How the prize can be claimed
- The winner will be notified by a message in the Teacher Tapp app.
- The message will appear just below the Daily Read and will stay there for 2 days (see example below).
- To claim the prize, contact us via the app before the winning message dissapears from your app. To do this, open the settings menu using the settings button at the bottom of the screen. In the drop down, click contact us. Write a message and make sure to click send!
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and of being a teacher employed in a school in the UK before granting a prize (but as it’s summer, we know this can be tricky so don’t worry too much about this!)
What happens if the winner is unable to claim their prize
- Any prizes not claimed within 1 week of the draw taking place will be redistributed at the promoter’s discretion.
About the promoter
- The promoter of this offer is Education Intelligence Limited, who are the owners of Teacher Tapp. Our company number is: 10825354 and our registered address is: Education Intelligence, c/o BHP, 2 Rutland Park, Sheffield, S10 2PD
- Education Intelligence Limited takes no responsibility for users being unable to access the app for any reason, including but not limited to network connectivity, phone malfunctions, or app installation errors.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to cap the number of tickets available if it exceeds a manageable figure within the time-frame of the offer.
- Education Intelligence Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Education Intelligence Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering the competition, the entrant is bound by these terms and conditions.