Introducing the Teacher Tapp 10k Prize Draw
Have you noticed that we nearly have 10,000 teachers Tapping each day?! 🥳
Hitting this number means we can keep producing high quality research, AND we can ensure loads of teachers voices are heard by those in power (yes, we’re talking to you Gillian Keegan!)
So, we want to say THANK YOU for using Teacher Tapp!
On the first day we hit 10,000 responses, we will draw out of our virtual hat the name of one lucky Tappster who answered questions on that date – and you will WIN!
But, what do you win? We’ve put together a fantastic bundle of prizes for you and your school!
- £1,000 cash 🤑
For your school:
- A year’s School Survey package with unlimited parent, pupil, and staff surveys; AND
- A year’s worth of free tea and coffee for your staffroom.
- The competition is open to all teachers working in a school in the United Kingdom who use the Teacher Tapp app. (That’s right Scotland, Wales and NI – you’re in this time!)
- Entrants must be resident of the UK.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this offer.
- Entrants must have a UK bank account in which we can deposit the prize money.
- Only one Teacher Tapp log-in is eligible per person for this competition. If we have reason to believe that a user is running multiple Teacher Tapp accounts we reserve the right not to award tickets on any account.
- The competition period is from the 1st of April 2023 until a day when there are 10,000 responses or the 31st of December 2023, whichever is soonest.
- The winner will receive all three prizes:
- A year’s School Survey package for your school, with unlimited parent, pupil, and staff surveys
- A year’s worth of tea and coffee for your staffroom; AND
- £1,000 cash
- The draw will be made after 4pm following the date on which 10,000 responses are received.
- All Teacher Tapp users who respond on the day 10,000 responses are recieved will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected using a random prize generator.
- The winner will be notified of their prize via email within 48 hours of the prize being drawn.
How the prize can be claimed
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and of being a teacher employed in a school in the UK before granting a prize.
- Teacher Tapp will work with the winner to allocate their prizes within 30 days of the winner identifying themselves and fulfilling the criteria above.
- No additional cash alternative is available. To claim the School Survey prize, standard School Survey contracting procedures will need to be followed. A year’s worth of tea and coffee will be provided via a £700 supermarket gift card. The cash prize will be transferred to the winner’s bank account directly.
What happens if the winner is unable to claim their prize
- Any prizes not claimed within 4 weeks of the draw taking place will be redistributed at the promoter’s discretion.
About the promoter
- The promoter of this offer is Education Intelligence Limited, who are the owners of Teacher Tapp. Our company number is: 10825354 and our registered address is: Education Intelligence, c/o BHP, 2 Rutland Park, Sheffield, S10 2PD
- Education Intelligence Limited takes no responsibility for users being unable to access the app for any reason, including but not limited to network connectivity, phone malfunctions, or app installation errors.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to cap the number of tickets available if it exceeds a manageable figure within the time-frame of the offer.
- Education Intelligence Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Education Intelligence Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering the competition, the entrant is bound by these terms and conditions.