Golden Tickets are back!
After hitting our 10,000 responses milestone, we want to continue to say “thank you” for using Teacher Tapp! And what says ‘thank you’ more than cold, hard cash 🤑
From the 1st of May until the 1st of August 2023, for every 50 questions you answer on Teacher Tapp you’ll receive a Golden Ticket for the Teacher Tapp Prize Draw.
How much can you win? Each ticket is valid for THREE prize draws:
- 1st of June: £750
- 1st of July: £1,500
- 1st of August: £3,000
What do I do with my tickets?
Your Golden Tickets show up automatically in your Teacher Tapp app, and you can check your progress each day. If we have permission, we’ll send you an email each time you get a Golden Ticket too.
You don’t need to do anything with your tickets, we’ll enter your ticket into each draw automatically.
BUT, you might like to check your tickets when we announce the winner each month: it has a special code on it!
We’ll share the winning ticket’s code on our social channels, and we’ll email the winner too.
If you don’t hold the winning ticket the first month, never fear, your Golden Ticket will be automatically entered the following month too!
- The competition is open to all teachers working in a school in the UK who use the Teacher Tapp app.
- Entrants must be resident of the UK.
- Entrants must have a UK bank account in which we can deposit the prize money.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this offer.
- Only one Teacher Tapp log-in is eligible per person for this competition. If we have reason to believe that a user is running multiple Teacher Tapp accounts we reserve the right not to award tickets on any account.
- The competition period is from the 1st of May 2023 to 1st August 2023.
- Once a ticket code has been awarded, it will be visible in the Teacher Tapp app until 31st August 2023.
- Each ticket is valid for THREE prize draws:
- 1st June: £750
- 1st July: £1,500
- 1st August: £3,000
- Draws will be made after 4pm on each of the above dates. If the date falls on a bank holiday or weekend, the draw will be made on the 1st working day thereafter.
- Teacher Tapp users who respond to 50 questions within the competition period (1st May to 1st August 2023) will receive a ticket code to be entered into the prize draw(s).
- The 50 answered questions do not need to be answered on successive days in order for a ticket to be awarded.
- The same user can acquire multiple tickets.
- If you have granted us permission to email you it will also be sent to your login email.
- The winning ticket(s) will be selected using a random prize generator.
- The winner will be notified of their prize via email and the winning ticket code will be posted on our social media channels within 48 hours of the prize being drawn.
How the prize can be claimed
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and of being a teacher employed in a school in the UK before granting a prize.
- The prize will be transferred to the winner’s bank account within 30 days of the winner identifying themselves and fulfilling the criteria above.
What happens if the winner is unable to claim their prize
- Any prizes not claimed within 2 weeks of the draw taking place will be redistributed at the promoter’s discretion.
About the promoter
- The promoter of this offer is Education Intelligence Limited, who are the owners of Teacher Tapp. Our company number is: 10825354 and our registered address is: Education Intelligence, c/o BHP, 2 Rutland Park, Sheffield, S10 2PD
- Education Intelligence Limited takes no responsibility for users being unable to access the app for any reason, including but not limited to network connectivity, phone malfunctions, or app installation errors.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to cap the number of tickets available if it exceeds a manageable figure within the time-frame of the offer.
- Education Intelligence Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Education Intelligence Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering the competition, the entrant is bound by these terms and conditions.