Celebrate the leap year – Golden Tickets are back!
You are the most important part of Teacher Tapp, and we want to continue saying “thank you” for making such a valuable contribution!
From the 1st February until the 29th February, for every 20 questions you answer on Teacher Tapp you’ll receive a Golden Ticket for the Teacher Tapp Prize Draw.
You could win:
- £1,000 cash!
The prize draw will happen on 1st March.
What do I do with my tickets?
Your Golden Tickets show up automatically in your Teacher Tapp app, and you can check your progress each day. If we have permission, we’ll send you an email each time you get a Golden Ticket too.
You don’t need to do anything with your tickets, we’ll enter your ticket into the draw automatically.
BUT, you might like to check your tickets when we announce the winner: it has a special code on it!
We’ll share the winning ticket code on our social channels, and we’ll email the winner too.
- The competition is open to all teachers working in a school in the UK who use the Teacher Tapp app.
- Entrants must be resident of the UK.
- Entrants must have a UK bank account in which we can deposit the prize money.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this offer.
- Only one Teacher Tapp log-in is eligible per person for this competition. If we have reason to believe that a user is running multiple Teacher Tapp accounts we reserve the right not to award tickets on any account.
- The competition period is from the 1st February 2024 to 29th February 2024
- Once a ticket code has been awarded, it will be visible in the Teacher Tapp app until 15th March 2024 or until the prize has been claimed.
- Each ticket is valid for ONE prize draw:
- 1st March
- Draw will be made after 4pm on Friday 1st March. If the date falls on a bank holiday or weekend, the draw will be made on the 1st working day thereafter.
- Teacher Tapp users who respond to 20 questions within the competition period (1st February 2024 to 29th February 2024) will receive a ticket code to be entered into the prize draw.
- The 20 answered questions do not need to be answered on successive days in order for a ticket to be awarded.
- The same user can acquire multiple tickets.
- If you have granted us permission to email you it will also be sent to your login email.
- The winning ticket will be selected using a random prize generator.
- The winner will be notified of their prize via email and the winning ticket code will be posted on our social media channels within 48 hours of the prize being drawn.
How the prize can be claimed
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and of being a teacher employed in a school in the UK before granting a prize.
- The prize will be transferred to the winner’s bank account within 30 days of the winner identifying themselves and fulfilling the criteria above.
What happens if the winner is unable to claim their prize
- Any prize not claimed within 2 weeks of the draw taking place will be redistributed at the promoter’s discretion.
About the promoter
- The promoter of this offer is Education Intelligence Limited, who are the owners of Teacher Tapp. Our company number is: 10825354 and our registered address is: Education Intelligence, c/o BHP, 2 Rutland Park, Sheffield, S10 2PD
- Education Intelligence Limited takes no responsibility for users being unable to access the app for any reason, including but not limited to network connectivity, phone malfunctions, or app installation errors.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to cap the number of tickets available if it exceeds a manageable figure within the time-frame of the offer.
- Education Intelligence Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Education Intelligence Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- By entering the competition, the entrant is bound by these terms and conditions.