We’ve got you a Christmas present!
Every time you answer 100 Teacher Tapp questions you’ll receive a voucher for £10 to spend on the John Catt Publishing website – www.johncattbookshop.co.uk.
Offer runs from Dec 1st 2019 to Aug 1st 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of this free gift promotion is Education Intelligence Limited, who are the owners of Teacher Tapp.
- The voucher offer can be redeemed at www.johncattbookshop.co.uk and is granted by John Catt Publishing Limited.
- The competition is open to all verified users of the Teacher Tapp app resident in the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Teacher Tapp users who respond to 100 questions within the competition period (1st December 2019 to 1st August 2020 inclusive) will receive a £10 voucher code to be redeemed against products sold on the John Catt Publishing website.
- The 100 answered questions do not need to be answered on successive days in order for a voucher to be awarded.
- The voucher cannot be traded for any cash reward and can only be used for eligible products on the John Catt Publishing website.
- Once a voucher code has been rewarded, it will be visible in the Teacher Tapp app for 30 days. After this period has elapsed, the voucher will still be redeemable under the usual parameters, but will not be visible in the app.
- A voucher will be given for every 100 questions answered. If a user achieves 200 questions answer, then 2 vouchers will be given – one when reaching 100, and one when reaching 200. Users can therefore acquire multiple vouchers during the competition period, but users will have access to only one voucher at any given time.
- Only one Teacher Tapp log-in is eligible per person for this gift.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of identity before granting a voucher to a user.
- Education Intelligence Limited takes no responsibility for users being unable to access the app due to issues outside its control, including but not limited to network connectivity, phone malfunctions, or app installation errors.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to cap the number of voucher codes if it exceeds a manageable figure within the time-frame of the offer.
- Education Intelligence Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Education Intelligence Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.