The Teacher Tapp and John Catt Book Voucher Offer 2021 – Terms and Conditions
- It’s baaaaack…
Once again the brilliant people at John Catt Publishing are joining forces with Teacher Tapp to give you access to lots of cheap and free books!
How? From now, every time you answer 150 questions on Teacher Tapp you’ll receive either a money-off or £10 voucher to spend in the Teacher Tapp section of the John Catt Publishing website.
AND to get you started, any questions you’ve answered since 7th February are also being counted in!
Offer runs from February 15th 2021 to Aug 30th 2021.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter of this offer is Education Intelligence Limited, who are the owners of Teacher Tapp.
- The voucher offer can be redeemed at https://www.johncattbookshop.com/books/teacher-tapp and is granted by John Catt Publishing Limited.
- The competition is open to all users of the Teacher Tapp app resident within Great Britain.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to be eligible for this offer.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed in the purchase of products found on the Teacher Tapp section of the John Catt website and only one voucher can be used per transaction.
- Teacher Tapp users who respond to 150 questions within the competition period (15th February to 31st August 2021) will receive a voucher code to be redeemed against products sold on the John Catt Publishing website.
- The 150 answered questions do not need to be answered on successive days in order for a voucher to be awarded.
- The voucher cannot be traded for any cash reward and can only be used for eligible products on the John Catt Publishing website.
- Once a voucher code has been rewarded, it will be visible in the Teacher Tapp app for 30 days. After this period has elapsed, the voucher will still be redeemable under the usual parameters, but will not be visible in the app.
- A voucher will be given for every 150 questions answered: 150 questions = 50% off voucher; 300 questions = £10 voucher; 450 questions = 50% voucher; 600 questions = £10 voucher.
- Vouchers will be granted at each of these milestones, meaning the same user can acquire multiple vouchers.
- Only one Teacher Tapp log-in is eligible per person for this gift. If we have reason to believe that a user is running multiple Teacher Tapp accounts we reserve the right not to award rewards on any account.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to ask for proof of identity before granting a voucher to a user.
- Education Intelligence Limited takes no responsibility for users being unable to access the app for any reason, including but not limited to network connectivity, phone malfunctions, or app installation errors.
- Education Intelligence Limited reserves the right to cap the number of voucher codes if it exceeds a manageable figure within the time-frame of the offer.
- Education Intelligence Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Education Intelligence Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.