HOORAY it’s officially summer! And it’s time to introduce our Summer Competitions 2020.
Over at Teacher Tapp towers, we’re always thinking of ways to thank you for your dedication to the app and your hard work as teachers.
Last summer we ran an August raffle during the summer holiday to win the ‘Teacher Tapp CPD canon’ for one lucky teacher’s school.
This year, we’re going bigger and better. We’re running the main raffle again (woo!) but we are also running a weekly prize draw too.
How do the Teacher Tapp Summer Competitions work?*
1. The Teacher Tapp CPD Canon Raffle
Just like the last two years, we’re running our (now) annual raffle.
You’ve told us that only 1 in 3 schools has a CPD library, which we think is crazy. So we want to change it. We value CPD because we recognise how crucial it is for teachers to continue to learn in order to improve their teaching. Our CPD canon (worth over £350 may we add) consists of books we think EVERY teacher should have access to, and we’re going to send the whole lot of them to one lucky school!
NOT JUST THAT: this year we will also add to the bundle, TWO VISUALISERS (one for you, one for a friend), AND the right to take over Teacher Tapp for the day! That’s right – you will get to set the questions and the tip for a day. (Or nominate a friend who would love the chance to find something out!)
How does it work? Every question you answer on Teacher Tapp in August works is a raffle ticket. If you answer every set of the daily three questions you will have 93 tickets in the final draw.
So the more questions you answer the better chance you have of getting your hands on those books, visualisers and POWER! Get tapping!
2. ReTweet The Tweet!
We’re running a competition to encourage you to share our get-the-app link. Why? Because we are on a mission to get more people on the app and learning new things every day. We are able to find out many more things when our numbers get higher. For example, does morale affect people leaving? How is the new Ofsted framework affecting book scrutiny? Why do English teachers like chisel tip markers?!
How does it work? Re-tweet any of our Get The App competition tweets and follow @TeacherTapp on Twitter. That’s it!
What will you win in the summer competitions? For each tweet, we will run a random draw from all the users who retweeted us. The winner will receive a prize bundle of over £100 – including a £50 John Catt Voucher, a Hue HD Visualiser, plus Teacher Tapp mug, clock and assorted goodies. (Because we know from asking that these are the items you most want!)
Aaand… that’s it!
- Help us spread the Teacher Tapp fun so that more people can learn from the app!)
- Free prizes! Fun questions! And you learn stuff along the way!
*Full Terms & Conditions for the Summer Competitions Give Away:
- The promoter of this free promotion is Education Intelligence Limited, who are the owners of Teacher Tapp.
- The competition is open to all users of the Teacher Tapp app resident in the United Kingdom, who have verified by email and have provided a valid school address.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the summer competitions is via the Teacher Tapp app or Twitter.
- Multiple entries from the same person are acceptable.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st August. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. This includes malfunctions with the app due to signal or service.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are laid out above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: For the raffle: The Teacher Tapp CPD Canon will be sent to your school along with two visualisers and we will email to get your questions/tips for the app. All questions will need to be vetted by us and be within our agreed rules for questions. For the twitter giveaways (each): A bundle of prizes of over £100 including a £50 John Catt Voucher, a Hue HD Visualiser, Teacher Tapp mug, pen, and coaster. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Education Intelligence Limited.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Education Intelligence‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Education Intelligence shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Education Intelligence also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- All social media winners will be chosen before September 1st 2019 and notified via the networks. The raffle winner will be contacted via their verified email as given on the app.